Monday, September 7, 2009

It was a busy weekend. We went to Lubbock on Saturday. The District had a youth temple trip so we thought it would be fun for all of us to go and take turns going watching kids while some were at the temple. We hit one little snag when we didn't make the 9 am. Billy, Maebeth, Ma and I ended up in the 10:30 (they've changed the schedule a little). Kyle and Kisha had the kids at one of the many cool parks, then picked up lunch and met us on the church grounds for a picnic. Then it was Maebeth, Ma and my turn to watch the kids while they went and Billy helped with the baptisms. We had talked about going to the Science Spectrum but we weren't sure we would have time so we went to another cool park. Turns out we probably had plenty of time so we'll know next time. Then we headed home, stopped in Andrews for Billy's favorite steaks fingers and got home about 9 pm. It was a long day. We started out at 5 am so we were all pretty tired. Then yesterday we had William's first birthday. It was so much fun. Here are a few pictures.




everytime he would open a fun toy, they would take it away and give him another. He wasn't too sure he liked this











this is Will finding his friend in the mirror, he really loves him



2 comments:

  1. How fun. I missed his birthday I guess. I keep thinking he was born on sept. 11 because that was when he was due. Due dates really mess me up. I have had his card for a month and I thought I was doing so well this year. I guess he'll just get it late. What's new, right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great day. Thanks for letting us do it at your house. I can't believe he is a year already.

    ReplyDelete