Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Day before

It was such a busy day yesterday with all the edible bouquest and chocolate dipped strawberries. Kisha and I started about 7:30, then Maebeth came at 10:30. The y worked until Kisha had to go to a birthday party for Holly and Maebeth went to the store to relief Paula. Kyle was our delivery man and he told Kisha I was a slave driver. When we were all done Billy and I went and delivered smoked chickens to various mothers we know and love. That was a lot of fun. When we got home Kisha had gotten everything cleaned up.
The delight of the evening was Charlotte and Holly. Charlotte was playing peek-a-boo with her Grumpa. She is just so cute. And Holly didn't want to leave her Grumpa. Kisha said she cried all the way home. Lindsey got to spend the night. Next weekend I will be able to have them both I think, it will be the end of six weeks since surgery and he said I could do the things I feel comfortable doing by then. I don't have to go back for a year WooHoo!!!
I hope everyone is having a wonderful Mothers Day.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love that girl! She is sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a beautiful blog, very interesting and very informative. I really enjoyed reading it. Keep it up.
    TestKing

    ReplyDelete