Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas












It was all quit interesting. My store was way busy the last two weeks. I couldn't hardly keep up with the candy sales. And everyone waited until the last minut to bring in gifts to wrap. But we got it done.
Then our trip to Justin for Lindseys turn for Christmas ended with us turning back around and coming home because of road conditions. They really were having a blizzard and the ice on the road before we got to Abilene was bad. Ranger Hill ended up shutting down. We could not have gotten there in time and would have been stuck in the middle of nowhere with no kids so we are so glad we turned around. We spent it right here in our own home. Next year will be Lindseys turn again.
On the way home we got a call that my Dad might need to have a pace maker put in and I thought I was going to make a trip to Austin to be with him but that turned out much better than we thought. After running tests the doctor said his heart didn't require a pacemaker. When I talked to him Christmas morning he said he just felt like he got run down after being sick with a cold and stomach virus. He has enphyzema so his health is a problem but I was so glad that he was better. That was a little scary.
So all in al it was a great Christmas even with all the little gliches! I hope yours was too!

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful Christmas. I am so glad you were here this year.

    ReplyDelete